Thursday 26 July 2012

Decisions...Decisions...


There is so much happening in The House of TLT at the moment and frankly, my head is in a spin. There, I said it.

What first?
What next?
Who can I turn to?
How can I?
Why would I?
Umm, should I?

Many people I speak with tell me they too are impacted by the pressure (self imposed or otherwise) to be or have or do or behave or give or take or achieve or make or...Arrrrgh! Overload people, o-ver-load.

In fairness, I thought twice about posting my thoughts and feelings today. It somehow seemed a small failure in admitting that I have much to do and give and achieve and that hey, I may need some help.

And then I said - "Hey! Cohones out Tough Love. This is what you're all about." That's right people - the truth, the whole truth and nothing but my version of the truth. Even when you're vulnerable. In fact, speaking your truth in times of vulnerability can be most empowering. 

So, here I am. Heart on sleeve. Calling on the Universe to hear my voice. Calling on my family, friends and loved ones to step right up. Encouraging myself to fulfil my purpose, my dream. And finally, taking a deep, conscious breath and turning to one of my mentors for some simple and effective advice.

“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...”
- Dr Seuss

Ahhh, now that's better. Thank you Theodor Seuss Geisel . Thank you very much indeed.

Now, back to magic making and miracle working...

Loving you, loving me...TLT x


Did you know?...
Green Eggs and Ham was the result of a $50 bet in 1960 between Bennett Cerf and Theodor Seuss Geisel that Geisel couldn't write an entire book using only fifty words. Take that Cerf! Dr Seuss is in da house.



No comments:

Post a Comment