Wednesday 17 August 2011

My Fantasy Island

It's Exhibition Day in Brisbane today. Yes, that's right interstate and international friends, we Brisbanites are rewarded with a public holiday each year to make our way to what is fondly termed "The Ekka".

You can check it out at http://www.ekka.com.au/

Personally, I have no desire (regardless of the temptation of the famous and exclusively available Strawberry and Cream ice cream) to attend. So you might appreciate I've taken the opportunity to relax...to do and think about the important stuff. 

I began the day with a delicious coffee, ran a few small errands, prepared a delicious leg of lamb accompanied by Risoni before relaxing in front of the computer, listening to tunes and surfing and somehow wound up (as you do on Exhibition Wednesday) contemplating my TOP 10 celebrity crushes. My "Fantasy Island" if you will. I told you, the important stuff.

So here they are, in no particular order and subject to change...

I hope your day has been as productive and enjoyable as mine.

Oh, and you're welcome.

1. Zachary Quinto

 Only a man of disturbingly abnormal hotness can look good as Spock


2. Rhys Coiro

Short hair, long hair, any which way...I don't care

3. Ryan Gosling

The handsome, intelligent SNAG...AND he likes to Salsa


4. Joseph Gordon-Levitt

He's come a long way since 3rd Rock from the Sun


5. Bradley Cooper

Scrum-diddly-umptious and funny AND clever


6. Ryan Reynolds


Refer # 5

7. Jake Gyllenhall

Sweet as sugar, dark as Donnie


8. Johnny Depp

Vintage Gold


9. Josh Harnett

Loved him since I saw him in Lucky Number Slevin


10. Robert Downey Jr.

Bad boy come good. Enough said...



No comments:

Post a Comment